View Thread: A free lift for me!


diesel_soot
Set out to rotate the tires on the truck today, (2500 HD), and ended up with a 2 inch lift, and a new impact driver!

Scrambeled under there, and cranked up the torsion bars. Now, the nose is level with the ass. And it was FREE! Gotta love GM designs...It is also 100% safe, legal, and warranted by GM. It rides about the same too, but now the headlights are kinda in peoples eyes. But who cares?

Used to think that people with lifted trucks were white trash low lifes. Now I am one. Ah, it is nice to sit above the rest of the crowd...

Sub Urban
HAHHA well we knew you were this || close to white trash, now you are there.

The headlights in the Sub always point in peoples eyes. :bigbounce :bigbounce :bigbounce

scubie02
You realize that headlights ARE adjustable...

diesel_soot
Ya. I also really am too lazy to adjust them. I dont think that they are that bad...Just a bit...

It is completly level now. Cant even tell a difference in the ride.

Devoid of WRX
Originally posted by diesel_soot
...but now the headlights are kinda in peoples eyes. But who cares?


Ummm, I care! I hate it when people are too lazy and inconsiderate to make sure that their headlights don't blind people.

I adjusted mine properly. It only took 20 minutes or so. Plus, it makes a noticable difference at night.

diesel_soot
I guess so. Would piss me off too, if everyone just drove with their brights on...

My inner asshole was at the wheel there for a minute...

Consider it done...

:)

Sub Urban
Originally posted by Devoid of WRX
Ummm, I care! I hate it when people are too lazy and inconsiderate to make sure that their headlights don't blind people.

I adjusted mine properly. It only took 20 minutes or so. Plus, it makes a noticable difference at night.

Mine are adjusted perfectly, it is just that they are mounted so high, that they go in peoples rear view mirrors when close behind.

Devoid of WRX
There isn't much you can do about that, which is why I always drive with my rearview mirror adjusted to "night" mode. Mostly, it's oncoming traffic that really bothers me.

Devoid of WRX
Originally posted by diesel_soot
I guess so. Would piss me off too, if everyone just drove with their brights on...

My inner asshole was at the wheel there for a minute...

Consider it done...

:)

:clap:

scubie02
I have a pickup I bought used, and the first time I drove it at night the lights were so dim I thought there was somethign wrong w/ them. So I took it back and asked him to check it, and he said they were just adjusted wayyyy down, so he adjusted them up. Only he adjusted them too much and everybody was flashing their lights at me (even worse when I had a full load of wood or something and the back was way weighted, bringing the front up). So I adjusted them down some, but its a pain in the ass to do and really tell where they are going to hit w/out going back out on the road again...

Sub Urban
Originally posted by Devoid of WRX
There isn't much you can do about that, which is why I always drive with my rearview mirror adjusted to "night" mode. Mostly, it's oncoming traffic that really bothers me.


No, oncoming traffic is not bothered by the lights, they are adjusted properly...The reason I know this is because I also drive a Miata, need I say more?:bigbounce

RSXDriver
Please don't!

Sub Urban
What does that mean?

RSXDriver
It was in response to your question of "need I say more?"

Sub Urban
Yeah, I noticed assflake,.

RSXDriver
So why ya still talkin'?

Sub Urban
Originally posted by RSXDriver
So why ya still talkin'?

So why no?

RSXDriver
Caspar? :tongue:

Sub Urban
Originally posted by RSXDriver
Caspar? :tongue:

HEHEH ....


No, you obviously did not get it....


You said why "ya"

So I replied with a why "no"


I give you the Caspar crap, slowie!:bigbounce :bigbounce :bigbounce