View Thread: very modded WRX, makes very poor showing for it'self


Rotary Boy
my wife, and I and my cousin sean were just out to eat tonight. since sean lives above my garage we were just following him back home. once he got on the onramp we started tring to pull away from us(my wife was driving the supra), but traffic wouldn't let anything interesting happen, however just as traffic broke we got up next to him and rolled down his window, doing his best impression of a FATF clown he yelled "hey bro, whatcha running under there, got some Sr20's for ya honda, dawg" to which I replied "you can't touch this son, it's ferrari" (because what would a day be without making fun of the fast and the furious, right?) so he yells "on the third honk, dawg"
and sure enough he honked three times and he tried to give it a go

but god damn did my supra ever completly jump away, talk about a car that owns in a 55Mph roll. it was amazing, my wife showed sean the tail lights so quick it wasn't even funny, and his car is plenty far from stock.we only took it up to about 80 becuase it was obvious who won.

I was mighty impressed.

anyone else got anykill stories to share?

mustangdriver
That's hysterical. I convince my wife to stoplight race from time to time. Keeps her young :D

I was driving back from Maryland this afternoon and passed some guy in a 91 Integra riced from bumper to bumper. He saw me coming and took off a bit. I moved over a lane to get beside him and could tell was trying but it was kinda sad. I kept hitting my brakes to wait for him but I lost him in traffic. I prefer stoplight stuff though if I'm going to do anything. I have done a few 100+ races over the years and it's just stupid.

Rotary Boy
Originally posted by preludedriver
That's hysterical. I convince my wife to stoplight race from time to time. Keeps her young :D

I was driving back from Maryland this afternoon and passed some guy in a 91 Integra riced from bumper to bumper. He saw me coming and took off a bit. I moved over a lane to get beside him and could tell was trying but it was kinda sad. I kept hitting my brakes to wait for him but I lost him in traffic. I prefer stoplight stuff though if I'm going to do anything. I have done a few 100+ races over the years and it's just stupid.

I hear ya, I try to stay under 80 at all times(although I have been known to smash past that personally limit a few times)

mustangdriver
I tend to do it daily unfortunately. Part of my drive is on the Capital Beltway which is the Indy 500 of the East Coast. I normally don't realize I'm doing it. My "oh shit" limit is 80 also :D

Rotary Boy
Originally posted by preludedriver
I tend to do it daily unfortunately. Part of my drive is on the Capital Beltway which is the Indy 500 of the East Coast. I normally don't realize I'm doing it. My "oh shit" limit is 80 also :D

a while back me and a good freind took alittle road trip from CO to LA, in a 715RWHP supra(very undyno queen supra too, very beastly) and some where in Nevada I feel asleep while he was driving, right before I zonked out we had 80miles to go before we got to this one town and it 2:00 AM. I woke up at 2:35 as we were getting off at the exit for that same town.

wow

mustangdriver
Jesus, that's a pretty good average. :dizzy:

Rotary Boy
to be fair to seans WRX, it is a beast from a stop, in fact his car can kill mine in 0-60, but once you factor out that AWD launch the supra can take him

911GT2
The Supra's almost meant for rolling starts.

I wouldn't expect it to lose to a 300hp WRX.

Rotary Boy
Originally posted by 911GT2
The Supra's almost meant for rolling starts.

I wouldn't expect it to lose to a 300hp WRX.

oh I know, I just expected more out of a 300AWHP WRX thats all, I mean when as soon as he honked he nailed it and as soon as we saw his car jump under the accleration, my wife punched it and we were gone, we just flew away from his car.